The PitinoS and their team's behaviors | The Boneyard

The PitinoS and their team's behaviors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
How interesting that the father and son combination are both in the news about their organizations' behaviors. Louisville and Minnesota while so different have found a way to be so alike.

Reaction Score
The funny/pathetic part of it all is a total lack of accountability. If Rick Pitino thinks he can convince people he wasn't aware of any misconduct, he's delusional.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
::eagerly awaits news of Richard Pitino banging a cocktail Waitress on a Minneapolis Buffalo wild Wings table::

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
::eagerly awaits news of Richard Pitino banging a cocktail Waitress on a Minneapolis Buffalo wild Wings table::

And distributed as a sex tape

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Is anyone shocked, astonished, or even mildly surprised to see "Pitino" and "sex tape" in the same sentence?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The funny/pathetic part of it all is a total lack of accountability. If Rick Pitino thinks he can convince people he wasn't aware of any misconduct, he's delusional.

He's not delusional. He's arrogant. He's confident that whoever's job it is to cover his tracks has him totally insulated from the goings on. And even if they don't, by the time the truth bubbles up to the surface in that wretched pot of goo, it won't be a big story any more, and he'll likely be long gone from L'ville anyway.

@Adesmar123 -- love your avatar and slogan. Too bad you didn't name yourself ELittela.

Reaction Score
He's not delusional. He's arrogant. He's confident that whoever's job it is to cover his tracks has him totally insulated from the goings on. And even if they don't, by the time the truth bubbles up to the surface in that wretched pot of goo, it won't be a big story any more, and he'll likely be long gone from L'ville anyway.

@Adesmar123 -- love your avatar and slogan. Too bad you didn't name yourself ELittela.
I'd say arrogance is exactly delusional confidence.

Reaction Score

Pitino coaches in the ACC. When was the last time one of their coached took accountability for anything - Krzyzewski, Williams,
Boehiem, Pitino, and even that guy Christian who hasn't won a game in the ACC yet this year?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pitino coaches in the ACC. When was the last time one of their coached took accountability for anything - Krzyzewski, Williams,
Boehiem, Pitino, and even that guy Christian who hasn't won a game in the ACC yet this year?

ACC, the All Convict Coaches league. Best I could do.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
How interesting that the father and son combination are both in the news about their organizations' behaviors. Louisville and Minnesota while so different have found a way to be so alike.
Had lunch today with a customer that's a Louisville grad and claims to have some inside knowledge. He not the kind of guy that BS's a lot so there may be some truth to this.

He claims scumbag Sr. is trying to cut a deal with Jurich. The offer is that Scumbag Sr. will step down this year if Scumbag Jr. is handed the job.

Reaction Score
Had lunch today with a customer that's a Louisville grad and claims to have some inside knowledge. He not the kind of guy that BS's a lot so there may be some truth to this.

He claims scumbag Sr. is trying to cut a deal with Jurich. The offer is that Scumbag Sr. will step down this year if Scumbag Jr. is handed the job.
I cannot wait to hear you articulate what Richard Pinto did wrong in the situation his team is in the news for now and therefore making him a "scumbag"? Should be great

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I cannot wait to hear you articulate what Richard Pinto did wrong in the situation his team is in the news for now and therefore making him a "scumbag"? Should be great
Don't know that he did anything wrong. However, if your dad was a scumbag (and I'm not saying that he definitely is), than you would be Scumbag Jr.

It's quite simple really:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3