The People's Hanging | The Boneyard

The People's Hanging

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
As Plenipotentiary of the MOJO, pro tem, it is declared that Deepster is hung for the value of whatever MOJO can be wrung from his rather worthless, diminutive carcass.

Even Ratface Mike Krzuziskblixvix had the common decency to announce that he was resigning AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

Only the execrable Deepster would consider an announcement of his retirement during Championship Week, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

We are well rid of him, as it is unknowable the amount of MOJO havoc that would be raised were such a distributable individual be entrusted with the collective MOJO power of the Boneyard for even one more season.

Herewith and hereby, the skunk is hung. Sentenced to a silent tournament season. Not one post, not one like, not one dislike may he post until the Championship is won.

Those loyal Boneyarders shall heap all piles of derision, taunts, slurs.... whatever you can muster, upon his worthless head, and at every opportunity.

Hang 'Em High!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I think someone needs to shut his wifi off for a while.
I think that's exactly what the new judge handed out for your sentence.

I'm just wondering if UConn doesn't win the NC this year, if your ban on commenting extends out to whatever year it is when they do win it.

Reaction Score

I'm just wondering if UConn doesn't win the NC this year, if your ban on commenting extends out to whatever year it is when they do win it.
You might want to tread lightly for a couple days here, Junior. I'm getting ornery.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
As Plenipotentiary of the MOJO, pro tem, it is declared that Deepster is hung for the value of whatever MOJO can be wrung from his rather worthless, diminutive carcass.

Even Ratface Mike Krzuziskblixvix had the common decency to announce that he was resigning AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

Only the execrable Deepster would consider an announcement of his retirement during Championship Week, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

We are well rid of him, as it is unknowable the amount of MOJO havoc that would be raised were such a distributable individual be entrusted with the collective MOJO power of the Boneyard for even one more season.

Herewith and hereby, the skunk is hung. Sentenced to a silent tournament season. Not one post, not one like, not one dislike may he post until the Championship is won.

Those loyal Boneyarders shall heap all piles of derision, taunts, slurs.... whatever you can muster, upon his worthless head, and at every opportunity.

Hang 'Em High!
Oh, merry Prankster. Ye have no idea what ye have wrought. Stand by.

Attachments

• CE2A7E79-BC3E-4195-AFDF-38AE473FA51D.jpeg
    CE2A7E79-BC3E-4195-AFDF-38AE473FA51D.jpeg
    820.1 KB · Views: 108

Hangman Swami

Don’t tempt me.
Reaction Score

Don’t poke the bear, son. Do NOT mess with The Jurrrdge. The results are not pretty.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
This makes sense, Deep always did brag about being well hung.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Hang 'Em High!
Too lame. Make him proclaim through out the tournament the UConn women play and are better then the UConn men and provide continuous updates of their situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom