Reaction Score
it looks like the original was cut off at 8

On paper they look good

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
it looks like the original was cut off at 8

On paper they look good
On paper they look REAL good. That's the thing about paper though.. you remember that Tennessee team in 2015-2016, such high hopes. All jokes aside though I hope they do well this year, Ohio State that is.

Reaction Score
On paper they look REAL good. That's the thing about paper though.. you remember that Tennessee team in 2015-2016, such high hopes. All jokes aside though I hope they do well this year, Ohio State that is.
HaHa

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Until they are willing to put in the work on the defensive end of the floor, they will not be Natty contenders. They have rebounding now which was one of their problems last season but attention to detail and lack of effort on D doomed them. Offensively they can play with any team in the country. Kelsey Mitchell is the best guard in America, but McGuff's in-game moves sometimes leave us Buckeye fans scratching our collective head. It'll be a fun ride as always.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Until they are willing to put in the work on the defensive end of the floor, they will not be Natty contenders. They have rebounding now which was one of their problems last season but attention to detail and lack of effort on D doomed them. Offensively they can play with any team in the country. Kelsey Mitchell is the best guard in America, but McGuff's in-game moves sometimes leave us Buckeye fans scratching our collective head. It'll be a fun ride as always.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Very true. They have in theory all the pieces on court personnel wise. They just need defense. I thought I saw on the WCBB Ohio State forum that McGuff recently added to his staff. Maybe it was to take care of that?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Last year OSU was really Kelsey and a lot of other good athletes. The question this year will be how much will Kelsey be willing to play share ball. How well can she play without the ball in her hands? Will she be satisfied shooting 15 or less shots per game. Can this team rebound like a top team? Can they play defense like a top team? When the pressure in on can McGuff make the halftime and in game adjustments that put his team in the best position to win?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Very true. They have in theory all the pieces on court personnel wise. They just need defense. I thought I saw on the WCBB Ohio State forum that McGuff recently added to his staff. Maybe it was to take care of that?
There was a promotion within the staff of Patrick Klien to Associate head Coach.
Unfortunately his area of expertise appears to be on the Offensive side. Not what tOSU needs IMO and support of @iamcbs point.
"He (Klien) has also had a big hand in guiding Ohio State to the top-5 in the country the last two seasons in scoring."

Patrick Klein Named Associate Head Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS