the Official why should I be on board w HCBD thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

the Official why should I be on board w HCBD thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Some may not want to hear it but the issues are fixable - turnovers & OL play. Based on Coach Foley's past success coaching OL - I am left with the notion that the talent up front needs to be upgraded. And unless there are some freshman who grow up fast the answer may not be on our roster today.

Shortcomings are not hard to find, but there is enough talent at the skill positions & defense. It is less than ideal to play from behind with an OL that can not pass block. The D has been adequate, but the gameplan is not aggressive & not ideal playing from behind.

Reaction Score
If you're not a season ticket holder, you can't comment on the crowd.

Haha whatever you say pal. I would be if I lived in CT and could afford. As an Assistant Golf Professional I make pennies and peanuts, work weekends/holidays and can't take time off like most people.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you're not a season ticket holder, you can't comment on the crowd.

It's more like you can't comment on the crowd if you saw the crowd on television.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We found a way to up a touchdown on a kickoff HCBD preaches discipline. The results say otherwise. He's in over his head
As much as I hat to admit it, this is my biggest fear with this team. I truly believe Diaco was great choice on paper. I am worried that he may not be ready for a HC job. I'm not there yet, but I'm definitely worried about. We can't afford another coaching mistake.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We have Tulane, SMU, and Army. Those 3 teams are terrible.

We may win one.
Perhaps the damning post of this thread.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Haha whatever you say pal. I would be if I lived in CT and could afford. As an Assistant Golf Professional I make pennies and peanuts, work weekends/holidays and can't take time off like most people.

And that's fine. You think you're the onlyperson in that boat (Florida notwithstanding)?

Everyone has time, family, job commitments and all are valid.

It's just bs when people ( not you, but in general) call out the crowd from their couches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom