The Nike Point Guard Skills Academy--Napier and boat on roster | The Boneyard

The Nike Point Guard Skills Academy--Napier and boat on roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
23 Kameron Chatman 6-6 ½ 197 6’9 ½ 2014 Long Beach Poly/Long Beach, CA

He's listed on the guard camp roster. Maybe he is the combo guard we're looking for

Reaction Score
23 Kameron Chatman 6-6 ½ 197 6’9 ½ 2014 Long Beach Poly/Long Beach, CA

He's listed on the guard camp roster. Maybe he is the combo guard we're looking for

There's an interview on the blog here that 3 had with him. He said that UConn is no longer recruiting him.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
A few Uconn recruits on these rosters: McLaughlin, Brandone Francis, and Grant.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I see that Goodluck Okonoboh is there. He continues to be listed with an offer from UConn, but no buzz about him at all. I wonder if the belief that he will have little interest in UConn because of being a relative of AO is really true or not. Anyone have any information?

Reaction Score
There's an interview on the blog here that 3 had with him. He said that UConn is no longer recruiting him.
I saw this on twitter a few days ago

Chip Miller
@BLUEChip_Miller
@LBPolyhoops informs me that, despite an earlier report, UConn is still actively recruiting 2014 Kameron Chatman.
When I talked to Kameron Chatman two Sundays ago he told me that UConn had not contacted him in a while but he was interested if they did start recruiting him again. Then this past Thursday I got a DM from his high school coach on Twitter. He told me Kevin Ollie had called him and Chatman's dad two days after I talked to him, which means last Tuesday. His coach said he had a good long talk with him and Ollie said they would be recruiting him from this point on and the offer was still on the table. He also said the interest is mutual between UConn and Chatman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom