The Nika Muhl story & nice picture w/Pop(ovich) | The Boneyard

The Nika Muhl story & nice picture w/Pop(ovich)

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
When UConn called, it was game on for Croatian recruit Nika Muhl
  • The subject line read, "Greetings from UConn"
  • She opened the correspondence, and it left Muhl and her parents stunned.
  • "I was speechless," Muhl said of the email she received in January. "My mom [Roberta] cried. I cried, oh yeah, I cried. My dad [Darko] was speechless. We all just sat in silence in our living room for five minutes."
  • Bueckers, the No. 1 player in the espnW HoopGurlz Super 60 recruiting rankings for the class of 2020, scrimmaged against Muhl earlier this month in Tampa, Florida
  • Bueckers said she had "no problem" with another guard joining the Huskies for 2020.
  • Added Muhl: "[Bueckers] is a great player. It's going to be fun. I think we are going to make each other better. Hopefully, we can win championships together." (So do we!!!)
  • Muhl, who turned 18 on April 9, has a younger sister who is also a budding star. Hana, 15, is a 5-8 point guard who was recently named the MVP of the U17 Women's Adriatic Basketball Association (WABA).
  • "I'm not surprised UConn likes her," Galligan said. "She has an edge to her that's hard to find. Her grit sets her apart."
  • Auriemma was the first to arrive, and he took the long trip in stride. "He acted like it was no big deal to come -- 'just an ocean away,' " Muhl said. "But it was a big honor for us.
  • 1555639880922.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When UConn called, it was game on for Croatian recruit Nika Muhl
  • The subject line read, "Greetings from UConn"
  • She opened the correspondence, and it left Muhl and her parents stunned.
  • "I was speechless," Muhl said of the email she received in January. "My mom [Roberta] cried. I cried, oh yeah, I cried. My dad [Darko] was speechless. We all just sat in silence in our living room for five minutes."
  • Bueckers, the No. 1 player in the espnW HoopGurlz Super 60 recruiting rankings for the class of 2020, scrimmaged against Muhl earlier this month in Tampa, Florida
  • Bueckers said she had "no problem" with another guard joining the Huskies for 2020.
  • Added Muhl: "[Bueckers] is a great player. It's going to be fun. I think we are going to make each other better. Hopefully, we can win championships together." (So do we!!!)
  • Muhl, who turned 18 on April 9, has a younger sister who is also a budding star. Hana, 15, is a 5-8 point guard who was recently named the MVP of the U17 Women's Adriatic Basketball Association (WABA).
  • "I'm not surprised UConn likes her," Galligan said. "She has an edge to her that's hard to find. Her grit sets her apart."
  • Auriemma was the first to arrive, and he took the long trip in stride. "He acted like it was no big deal to come -- 'just an ocean away,' " Muhl said. "But it was a big honor for us.
  • View attachment 42414
These two guards will anchor our next dynasty!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom