The Next Wave: Tom Katsouleas, President | The Boneyard

The Next Wave: Tom Katsouleas, President

Reaction Score
It’s still red... pouring one out for voldemort.
Could be massively more treacherous, a la Tom’s departed predecessor sporting Puke blue at an introductory press conference. Pure evil!

Reaction Score
The new president is holding a public meeting over coffee Friday at 9:00am at the Benton Museum’s coffee shop. Maybe some of the Boneyarders who care about football can show up. More such meetings will be held in the future. He closes a recent email to alumni "Go Huskies!" Maybe we can ask him how we can get the Huskies to go to the ACC -- the conference of his former employers.

Reaction Score
The new president is holding a public meeting over coffee Friday at 9:00am at the Benton Museum’s coffee shop. Maybe some of the Boneyarders who care about football can show up. More such meetings will be held in the future. He closes a recent email to alumni "Go Huskies!" Maybe we can ask him how we can get the Huskies to go to the ACC -- the conference of his former employers.

“Excuse me! Mr. President!? Mr. President!? Hi sir. Austin316 - The Boneyard. Ya, so I need to understand if there has been any effort identify “casual” vs “non-casual” fans.

——

“I’m sorry sir. What do you mean by ‘there’s not such thing’ and can you elaborate on how “we are all fans.”? That’s just not gunna fly.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
“Excuse me! Mr. President!? Mr. President!? Hi sir. Austin316 - The Boneyard. Ya, so I need to understand if there has been any effort identify “casual” vs “non-casual” fans.

——

“I’m sorry sir. What do you mean by ‘there’s not such thing’ and can you elaborate on how “we are all fans.”? That’s just not gunna fly.

“Mr. President, you have Chief on line 1 to discuss the Blaze Strategy.”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If you zoom in on the red folder, it clearly shows his Boneyard username and password.

Reaction Score
If true, we will be able to tell in how he refers to himself. Whether he takes the Bob Dole/Chief approach or he refers to himself as I or me, we will know

Reaction Score
“Mr. President, you have Chief on line 1 to discuss the Blaze Strategy.”

Lol

-“Mr. President, Chief cut right to chase.... Chief strategy consists of a dam and sledge hammer.”

>“I’m sorry who is this? Son, Please put your mother on the phone.”

-”Yes, sir.”

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
... and he is wearing a red tie on his first day (that’s #2)

Ah, can’t blame him for the red. He wasn’t here during the “dark ages” that were The Diaco Era. Lol

Reaction Score
I like that he let the dog lick his face. I can’t stand academic snobs that take themselves too seriously. My first instinct is that he’s likable and knows how to have fun. Also, not some sissy that’s afraid of big dogs.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wonder if anyone at UConn has thought of trying to join the ACC before?
I read a very enlightening post on Facebook after the move to the NBE was announced. It said “we should have joined the ACC instead.” Really the guy was a genius. Think it’s too late for a switchy swappy?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I read a very enlightening post on Facebook after the move to the NBE was announced. It said “we should have joined the ACC instead.” Really the guy was a genius. Think it’s too late for a switchy swappy?

He’s dumb... you are reading facebook comments... glass houses and such

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom