The next morning... | The Boneyard

The next morning...

Reaction Score
Last night sucked quite frankly lol, but these are just some positive's i took away from the game

-To me it seems like Enoch seems to be getting in rhythm earlier and more so on the offensive end. He's got a really nice touch and jumper for a big man. He's been rebounding with ferocity lately, which I don't know if thats translated to grabbing more. but the ones in his area he's really gone after.

- Same thing with Durham, but only in very small sample sizes. Durham's jumper hasn't exactly been super effective, but I think that comes with getting more shots up and playing more! He had this real nice post move last night, he faked up like he was going for the shot and when the defender left his feet he ducked behind him and had an easy layup. Also had a nice shot contest last night on an ECU big man.

- I like that Vance can take over the game for mini stretches, last night he had an 8-0 run within a minute all by himself. Hit 2 threes, and a nice floater in the lane after he pump faked and got by the defender and into the paint.

-I think Missing CV definitely hurt us last night, as where these seem to be the kind of games where he has the biggest impact and make some nice threes. He lives in the passing lanes and usually get a couple steals from that every game and leads to some easy buckets. Hopefully he'll be ready for Cincinnati

-Jalen, I think the kid is just tired and the sprained ankle couldn't have helped. There was a little stretch around the 10 minute mark in the second half where he just didn't have the lift and explosiveness on his moves and his jumpers that he normally does, hit some nice shots at the end when some media and official timeouts started happening.

- He just is what he is at this point, but he played in front of 115 family and friends last night. Last time he played in NC was 2 years ago, when there was a snowstorm and most things were shutdown or closed and most of his family couldn't make it. Glad he got the opportunity to finally do so.

-Facey had his 6th double double last night, thought it was kind of a sloppy game for him where he missed some crucial free throws and some gimmes around the rim. Him being able to produce a double double while not being on top of his game shows how far he's grown.

---Looking at Cincinnati

I think we can beat them, same with SMU, UCF played out the blueprint the other night. Put a hand in the face, and rebound.

It is march after all :)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Enough of this merde. There are no positives to be taken from that debacle.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Saying the U of or BFDU only plays 7 or whatever, and trying to use that to minimize the impact of our injury riddled lineup reductions is just plain simple minded. There is a colossal difference between playing 7 or 8 players of your choosing (based on performance and personnel balance/mix to meet the need on the court at any given moment) and playing with 6 or 7 based on being the only ones that are ambulatory.

Reaction Score
Lol at people still thinking we can win the AAC tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom