The New York Giants trade Eli!!!! (Link) | The Boneyard

The New York Giants trade Eli!!!! (Link)

Reaction Score
Ban this guy

Also, off topic, please move this to an appropriate forum. Yes, I am salty about the NBA chat being moved to a sub forum nobody reads.
Yeah, can we talk about this? People post off topic threads about professional sports in this forum because they like talking with people in the Boneyard MBB community. I rarely visit any other of the other forums on the Boneyard and as soon as a thread gets moved elsewhere it's unlikely I'll check in on it again. I think that happened with a Patrick Mahomes thread that got posted here first and then moved over to the UConn Football board.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yeah, can we talk about this? People post off topic threads about professional sports in this forum because they like talking with people in the Boneyard MBB community. I rarely visit any other of the other forums on the Boneyard and as soon as a thread gets moved elsewhere it's unlikely I'll check in on it again. I think that happened with a Patrick Mahomes thread that got posted here first and then moved over to the UConn Football board.

I dont think we are supposed to be talking about this.

tcf15

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Disguise it as a pizza thread. Beat the system.

Reaction Score

Exactly. I don't come to the Boneyard because it is the most active, high quality space for NBA chat. I come because many of us have been having a 10 plus year dialogue on the NBA. And this applies to many other OT topics as well. We have an ignore thread feature, don't we?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Exactly. I don't come to the Boneyard because it is the most active, high quality space for NBA chat. I come because many of us have been having a 10 plus year dialogue on the NBA. And this applies to many other OT topics as well. We have an ignore thread feature, don't we?

................and

walker11

I predict this thread is a bloodbath

Reaction Score
Yeah, not sure how many people use the ignore thread option. But there is also the don't click option too.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Funny how every NFL team in New York state is a total merde show.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I dont think we are supposed to be talking about this.

tcf15

Can you imagine? tcf probably drives half views/interaction on the board. Fortunate thing he's a good dude cause Tom riding that donkey (I can say that I think) into the sunset.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Funny how every NFL team in New York state is a total merde show.
You mean every professional sports team in New York?(with the exception of the Yankees )

Reaction Score
Can you imagine? tcf probably drives half views/interaction on the board. Fortunate thing he's a good dude cause Tom riding that donkey (I can say that I think) into the sunset.
Not going down without a fight, but this is how I'd end up

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
A bit immature dont you think?

I thought so as well and didn't think a 4th round and a 7th was enough as he was playign well this year. My guess this had more to do with the locker room or practice than game play

Reaction Score
Snacks traded to Detroit for a 5th round pick

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I don't get how Cooper is dealt for a 1st (remember he's only cheap the remainder of this season) and Snacks goes for a 5th.

The difference in on-field production is world's apart.

I get the Giants are unloading players and cap space for picks, but goodness for a 4th, 5th and 7th for Apple/Snacks?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom