The New Rating System and an Idea | The Boneyard

The New Rating System and an Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like the new thread rating idea but thought of another feature that might be added.

Maybe there could be a dislike feature that when, say 25 people dislike a certain person's post, they are banned to a "Shameful Poster" thread for 3 days (or more).

It would be interesting to see the Shameful Poster thread and the conversations that take place with people who have no where else to post. :D

Reaction Score
images
:cool:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Be careful what you wish for.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reddit has that down-vote feature. We don't need it because the mods do their job.

Reaction Score
The intent was to have some fun and keep the obvious trolls at bay. I was picturing a select few and how hilarious it would be to see them all in one thread going off the rails like they do when they start a new thread for every thought they have.

Reaction Score
I don't see this feature on my iPhone. Does it have to be non mobile version?

Reaction Score
I like the new thread rating idea but thought of another feature that might be added.

Maybe there could be a dislike feature that when, say 25 people dislike a certain person's post, they are banned to a "Shameful Poster" thread for 3 days (or more).

It would be interesting to see the Shameful Poster thread and the conversations that take place with people who have no where else to post. :D

Censorship is always a bad thing. That's why the framers of the constitution protected speech.

If people are following the BY guidelines, then have at it. A free exchange of ideas is always good. Shutting up the other side just means you can't support your position. What's next, book burning?

Reaction Score
Most of the threads still have more stars than we have seen here in recent memory. (Recruiting) Let's all laugh together.

Reaction Score
Censorship is always a bad thing. That's why the framers of the constitution protected speech.

If people are following the BY guidelines, then have at it. A free exchange of ideas is always good. Shutting up the other side just means you can't support your position. What's next, book burning?

Next time I see you and hopefully it's Saturday, we will have a discussion about sensorship. :)

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
When I couldn't see the thread rating system yesterday on my phone in mobile format I figured that was why. I checked on my Mac using safari when I got home and still didn't see the rating system. Maybe my vote is just inconsequential.

Reaction Score
Most of the threads still have more stars than we have seen here in recent memory. (Recruiting) Let's all laugh together.

But what does the offers for each thread look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom