The must-try sandwich in every state... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The must-try sandwich in every state...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
When I do a fried fish sandwich it starts and ends with fried grouper.

Mrs. Diesel and I got fried grouper yesterday from the best local restaurant I know for grouper. Ordered it for takeout; we called when we arrived and they walked it out to our car in the parking lot. Perfectly fried on the outside, nice and flaky on the inside and a soft Kaiser bun to hold it together.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think it is safe to say that none of these are the best sandwich in their respective states, although the Rocket Pig at Joe's for Kansas is probably reasonably close. Pennsylvania doesn't have a cheese steak listed, but several other's do? What?

More than half of these are things I would not voluntarily consume.

Reaction Score
I think it is safe to say that none of these are the best sandwich in their respective states, although the Rocket Pig at Joe's for Kansas is probably reasonably close. Pennsylvania doesn't have a cheese steak listed, but several other's do? What?

More than half of these are things I would not voluntarily consume.
My wife works in the writing industry, articles such as these "click bait" are put on job boards and pay like $75. So some person trying to make a career as a writer in rural Indiana (and has never been outside of it) takes the job and uses google to make this article, it then blows up the internet by everyone arguing about it. Absolutely no thought goes into stuff like this.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
The Nickel City really got screwed on this list. For all the embarrassment of sandwich riches in the five boros of NYC, a top notch Beef on Weck can compete with the best of them. And I am a long time patron of Katz's....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom