The Medicine Hat Game Report | The Boneyard

The Medicine Hat Game Report

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"The 21-year-old Nurse, whose sizzling 54.3 percentage from three-point range leads the NCAA, scored her first basket – a three – with just under four minutes to play in the first quarter, as the MAC crowd that included Toronto Raptors coach Dwane Casey and family erupted.

Nurse shot 9-for-11 from the field, and 4-for-6 from long range. She added five rebounds, two assists and a steal before being subbed out to rousing applause with just over three minutes to play."

I wish my local paper was called The Medicine Hat News.

Canada’s Kia Nurse scores 24 points in “hometown game,” UConn routs Duquesne 104-52 › Medicine Hat News

Reaction Score
"The 21-year-old Nurse, whose sizzling 54.3 percentage from three-point range leads the NCAA, scored her first basket – a three – with just under four minutes to play in the first quarter, as the MAC crowd that included Toronto Raptors coach Dwane Casey and family erupted.

Nurse shot 9-for-11 from the field, and 4-for-6 from long range. She added five rebounds, two assists and a steal before being subbed out to rousing applause with just over three minutes to play."

I wish my local paper was called The Medicine Hat News.

Canada’s Kia Nurse scores 24 points in “hometown game,” UConn routs Duquesne 104-52 › Medicine Hat News
It would be if you lived there.

Reaction Score
"The 21-year old Nurse," huh? LOL One of the Duquesne players before the game called Kia "her childhood idol." What? That's a 5-year old idolizing an 8-year old? Nurse must have felt as if she were 55 hearing that she was some current player's "childhood idol." Really had a good chuckle over this strange affair . . .

Reaction Score
"The 21-year old Nurse," huh? LOL One of the Duquesne players before the game called Kia "her childhood idol." What? That's a 5-year old idolizing an 8-year old? Nurse must have felt as if she were 55 hearing that she was some current player's "childhood idol." Really had a good chuckle over this strange affair . . .
In her post game presser, Kia responded to one question by starting... "Well, now that I'm old..." or something like that... as she laughed with the reporter.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Did you know that Medicine Hat is the sunniest city in Canada, betcha it has less sunny days then my Las Vegas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom