"The Ludicrous, Unprecedented Greatness of Paige Bueckers" | Page 3 | The Boneyard

"The Ludicrous, Unprecedented Greatness of Paige Bueckers"

Reaction Score
The 6 players who were generational are Miller, Holdsclaw, Taurasi, Parker, Moore and Stewart! 16 NCs between them! I loved watching each of these player's in action. My favorite Vol was Holdsclaw who was just a dominant force for them!

Aja Wilson was a great player for SC but not generational. With Griner as a 6'8" center with athletic ability like hers should have won more but again not generational. Losing to Louisville like that should have never happened.
And we remain grateful to Griner and her coach for that loss that was our springboard to four in a row.

Reaction Score
Your statements are not matters of fact! They are matters of opinion. You want a fact: Stewie dominated the tournament. Another fact: Stewie played against far superior opponents. And it isn't even close.
Talk about opinions. You take the prize.

Reaction Score
Talk about opinions. You take the prize
Postal, On this board I would not come close to winning any prize for treating opinions as facts. Yes, Stewie dominated is subjected. As for opponents I could have said, she played a much tougher schedule based on SOS rankings. But I have already said that numerous times.

Reaction Score
I just logged on to post this, but was happy to see you beat me to it. Probably not a popular source of info for the BY, but praise of UConn women's basketball is graciously welcomed.The photo at the top of the piece was taken during Paige's on court conversation with referee Dee Kantner. I believe she is showing Dee just where the defender fouled her during her previous shot attempt. What a kid!
I remember the incident being shown on TV. I also remember ref. Dee Kantner, laughing at her. The shot went astray because of the contact. With the upcoming NCAA tournament, We will need talent, luck & prayers to win it all !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom