The Love Pat - Lobo's analysis - CAPTION THIS | The Boneyard

The Love Pat - Lobo's analysis - CAPTION THIS

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
And she orchestrated this little vignette for her team mate, Anna. Paige has to be one of the best team mates ever. She makes her buds better, and then brags on them. What a kid! When all the press wanted to talk about was Paige, Paige wanted to promote UConn basketball and her "Slimes". We are so fortunate to have her in this program.

Reaction Score
Since we can't shake hands for the foreseeable future, will this become the preferred way for all his past, current and future NCAA Tournament Champions to greet GA? Does his 'slime' get a double slap, Croatian style?

Reaction Score
Practice today at the end I would have called Paige over to me at half court and real serious would explain to her how that will not be tolerated! Then I would tell the rest of the team to get on the baseline and explain to them why they were going to do suicides while Paige and I watched! After they complained and knew I was serious I would blow the whistle for them to start running. I'd let them go to the foul line and back to the base line and they started to go to half court. I would scream out gotcha back and preceeded to lmao!!!

Always loved doing pranks with my players as they would with me!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom