The Longhorn Network | The Boneyard

The Longhorn Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just returned home from Texas today from a weeklong business trip. I was able to watch the Longhorn network a few times. They had all of the big 12 teams given their press conferences during their media day events. The production quality was top notch. I can see why Texas wants to expand this channel as it could be a fantastic revenue stream. They could easily survive as an independent once this channel is available nationwide.

Reaction Score
I just returned home from Texas today from a weeklong business trip. I was able to watch the Longhorn network a few times. They had all of the big 12 teams given their press conferences during their media day events. The production quality was top notch. I can see why Texas wants to expand this channel as it could be a fantastic revenue stream. They could easily survive as an independent once this channel is available nationwide.
I actually get in my Fios sports package in Westchester...it is also in the on-Demand menu as well.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Ha! I've been in Dallas for many years and I have never seen the LHN. Of course, I haven't been looking for it, but you'd think I would have least run across it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom