The Lesson of the Syracuse Game for Katie Lou | The Boneyard

The Lesson of the Syracuse Game for Katie Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“Complaining about minutes, I am not going to do that because last year I missed out on one of the (best) opportunities of my life so far, so every single game I play I am happy that I get to play minutes,” Samuelson said. “Whether I am tired or not, if I play 40 minutes again I am excited for it again, whether I am tired, I am going to get through it.”

Jim Fuller on the high minutes. UConn women’s basketball starts racking up minutes as well as wins

Geno: “Right now I would love to give some of our guys a little more of a rest, I would love for them to play a lot more aggressively and not worry about a foul here or there. Unfortunately, that is not where we are and we have been there before. I remember when Stef (Dolson) and Kelly (Faris), we had like five players, and maybe had six, but they were older and knew how to manage a game. These guys are a little younger so I have to help them out a little bit.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Geno: “Right now I would love to give some of our guys a little more of a rest, I would love for them to play a lot more aggressively and not worry about a foul here or there. Unfortunately, that is not where we are and we have been there before.

This is why next year the team is going to be scary good. They lose only 1 player(Chong) and they are handling teams pretty well this year with a short bench. Next year they won't have to manage energy b/c they will have to play so many minutes. There will less of those fatigue poor plays and missed shots.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This is why next year the team is going to be scary good. They lose only 1 player(Chong) and they are handling teams pretty well this year with a short bench. Next year they won't have to manage energy b/c they will have to play so many minutes. There will less of those fatigue poor plays and missed shots.

It's why opposing coaches are nauseated by this year's team. They might not win it all, but that they are approaching favored status this year with what's being added next year, must make it seem like beat them this year or maybe not in our lifetime (or Geno's lifetime anyway). Maybe there are 4-5 teams with the real chance to beat them so long as the team remains healthy and gets Chong back to add a little depth. A marvel of a program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom