The Leprechaun really is a post season choke | The Boneyard

The Leprechaun really is a post season choke

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The Bearcats can't breath, he and they played not to lose and they gave a game away

even if they win, he already choked

willie99

Reaction Score
and what is with our conference and heartbreaking losses?

Two this year, and one and done SMU as mastered that skill set already

willie99

Reaction Score
The only way for the aac to win credibility, if you care about the conference, is for uconn to get back in the tourney. They are the only aac team that has ever done anything out of the aac, still.

I totally concur, we need somebody to make noise in the dance. I thought we had a great chance this year. The Shockers $ucked, Houston played great and should have won, they got reamed at the end, and Cinci was Cinci.

SMU has had a few great teams, always one and done.

With 7 tournament wins, we still may have more wins in the dance than the rest of the conference combined

Reaction Score
Part of coaching skill and excellence is being able to take the tightness out of your team at critical times. Not the same as drawing up X’s and O’s. Obviously Cronin needs to work on that.

Reaction Score
Uconn has made it, what 2 times in the 6 year history of the aac, right. And they have 7 wins, more than all other teams combined in 6 years, you are right, wow... The Aac needs uconn back.

Reaction Score
This is why our fan base will never accept the AAC. Even the years when we’re a laughing stock, no one else can make it past the first weekend.

Reaction Score
I totally concur, we need somebody to make noise in the dance. I thought we had a great chance this year. The Shockers $ucked, Houston played great and should have won, they got reamed at the end, and Cinci was Cinci.

SMU has had a few great teams, always one and done.

With 7 tournament wins, we still may have more wins in the dance than the rest of the conference combined
If only there was a coach with those wins available.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom