The Last Man on Earth.... | The Boneyard

The Last Man on Earth....

Reaction Score
Because of all the radio adds of the previous two weeks, I DVRed this farce.
Forced myself to watch the entire premier episode. What a waste of time (& that's saying something from one who watches as much TV as I do).
The annoying, nagging question that kept running through my mind while viewing it was: If, on so many planes, you realize that running water is going to be a major issue, why settle in Tucson of all places (even if it IS your home town)?
On the other hand, the personality dynamic between the two characters is worth exploring for at least 1 more episode. And, should another "survivor" show up unexpectedly, will basic animal instincts take over & human rational ones be totally tossed to the curb?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Because of all the radio adds of the previous two weeks, I DVRed this farce.
Forced myself to watch the entire premier episode. What a waste of time (& that's saying something from one who watches as much TV as I do).
The annoying, nagging question that kept running through my mind while viewing it was: If, on so many planes, you realize that running water is going to be a major issue, why settle in Tucson of all places (even if it IS your home town)?
On the other hand, the personality dynamic between the two characters is worth exploring for at least 1 more episode. And, should another "survivor" show up unexpectedly, will basic animal instincts take over & human rational ones be totally tossed to the curb?
Watched both episodes Sunday night. Wasn't near as funny as I thought it might be. Both characters are annoying in their own right. I suppose that might be part of the drama. Do you hang out with someone who annoys the hell out of you, if that's the only person around? Going it alone sure won't work, go insane eventually. But as a viewer do I want to watch two annoying people??

And I agree, move near a lake or river or something. I'm assuming this virus killed off all the animals too??

Reaction Score
Thought the first episode was okay. Not terrible, not exceptional. I do plan on giving it a couple more shots before making the call if it gets into the regular rotation or not. Hoping it improves some though.

Reaction Score
Is the imminent addition of January Jones to the "Cast" an improvement?:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom