The KK show! | The Boneyard

The KK show!

Reaction Score
I think it's fantastic that Geno tries to relate with KK and can get her going and she gives it to him right back!

Reaction Score
KK is a piece of work! Poor Sarah looked stunned by the barrage of KKness.
I can only imagine the chaos that a Paige and KK episode would bring. Paige can match that energy perfectly.

Reaction Score
KK's silliness is starting to get to me. It makes me wonder if she has the maturity to be a lead point guard. I find Sahra's serious and articulate demeanor to be refreshing. But I'm old, so my opinion doesn't matter.

Reaction Score
KK's silliness is starting to get to me. It makes me wonder if she has the maturity to be a lead point guard. I find Sahra's serious and articulate demeanor to be refreshing. But I'm old, so my opinion doesn't matter.
She’s 100% serious in game. Else Geno would’ve never let her play 1 minute. A player can be silly off court and serious on court?

Paige is the same way. Tiktoking dancing off court and pure dominance on court.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
i am not a fan of silly being equated with funny. i don't understand why some people (lots, apparently) make that connection. rarely, i find some silly thing might strike me as humorous, but it usually is just a waste of time -- and definitely not humor, which is much harder to provide.

so i get u.

in this particular vid, kk is a bit toned done. that's good compared to some her antics, where 'deranged' might be the conscription. anyway, she's definitely a unique personality.

hey, she's gotta be herself. same with paige. both, at times, go overboard. i figure it's their style. they get good feedback for it. i can accept that even if i don't find if endearing.

i much prefer sarah's demeanor ... but that's my thing.

peace out.

Reaction Score
i am not a fan of silly being equated with funny. i don't understand why some people (lots, apparently) make that connection. rarely, i find some silly thing might strike me as humorous, but it usually is just a waste of time -- and definitely not humor, which is much harder to provide.

so i get u.

in this particular vid, kk is a bit toned done. that's good compared to some her antics, where 'deranged' might be the conscription. anyway, she's definitely a unique personality.

hey, she's gotta be herself. same with paige. both, at times, go overboard. i figure it's their style. they get good feedback for it. i can accept that even if i don't find if endearing.

i much prefer sarah's demeanor ... but that's my thing.

peace out.
I’m pretty sure both will leave here as beloved Huskies! Hopefully with multiple championships!:)

Reaction Score
There is nothing silly about KK's on court demeanor or behavior, even in practice. I am struck by how fierce she looks in the videos that are emerging from the summer session.

Reaction Score
Your opinion does matter. However, I believe that “KK’s silliness” is not only good, but great for the team. I appreciate it for what it is, and what it does for the team — a stress reducer segment, where the members are able to share a few moments of laughter. After all, laughter is the best medicine.

Reaction Score
This interesting 8 minute tid bit comparing KK and Kaitlyn for the PG position just popped up:

That one moment when KK responds to a question about Kaitlyn: she graciously concedes that she can learn a lot from Kaitlyn and then adds "in her last year." It sounds like there's a bit of anxiety hiding there, but she's also likely to make the best of it. Even if KK's mom is unhappy (this is just a guess, I have heard nothing on this score), I am confident that KK will know how to thrive in this new situation.

I also agree with this guy's analysis that the defense each one brings to the game will decide who gets more minutes and that's likely to be KK at least initially. This could change as the season wears on, but KK has already shown that she can play with intensity (even ferocity) all season long and this is likely to be something Kaitlyn will have to find out about herself.

I look for this to settle into a platoon situation between them and KK getting slightly more than half to PG minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom