The King Is Dead, Long Live The King | The Boneyard

The King Is Dead, Long Live The King

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
An out of towner's perspective. Not much here, but I just love the first line:

"It’s no secret that women’s college basketball has been Connecticut’s personal playground for a generation. "

College basketball | UConn women eager to restore order by winning another title

Speaking of unicorns, a rare statement from the reticent Phee: “We’re using (last year) as motivation,” Collier said. “We’re using it to make us stronger, faster and smarter than we were last year so we don’t repeat what happened.”

Reaction Score

"It’s no secret that women’s college basketball has been Connecticut’s personal playground for a generation. "

College basketball | UConn women eager to restore order by winning another title

Speaking of unicorns, a rare statement from the reticent Phee: “We’re using (last year) as motivation,” Collier said. “We’re using it to make us stronger, faster and smarter than we were last year so we don’t repeat what happened.”

Too many subscriptions applications for me to get around.
I was impressed by the picture of Walker in the midst of greatness. If only I had unicorns--mine are multicorns. I have read this Precious quote in other publications and on ESPNW. This team top to bottom have been motivated by the less than desirable finish last April. Geno on the W (no not Bush) said he was (my word) immediately happy Uconn lost in April ( 5th championship 113 wins not good for WBB or Uonn) yet in a post game interview Precious said she began crying when she saw Geno crying--immediately corrected it to say her crying (odd words seeing me crying got me crying?) . That is a funny way to show your enjoyment.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Et.
College basketball | UConnr. women eager to restore order by winning another title.

ttabl

That is pretty amazing. One loss. In overtime. Didn’t win it all. Unacceptable.
Geno has created some mindset.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom