The Italy Trip Gets Explored | The Boneyard

The Italy Trip Gets Explored

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“I think the practices leading up to that are going to be more of an indicator of what they do (than the games),” said Auriemma. “We’ll find out a lot about who can do what and who can do manage certain things.”

With all the extra time on the court this month, UConn will be well ahead of its competition once the season starts up in October. For a team that has just two losses in the last four seasons, that should be pretty terrifying for the rest of the country."

Italy Trip Gives UConn Women’s Basketball Bonding Time On and Off The Court

Video of Geno too. Kids too.

Reaction Score
I would say that Azura, Lou, Napheesa and Gabby playing really well against the best of the best shows what they can do. I am so interested is what the freshies will do. I wish we could see some of the games.

I hate that USA Basketball did not have the stuff together. This USA U23 trials should have been at least streamed. How often do you get the best of the best together. I mean they basically have four all star teams competing.

---------------------
I am sure a lot of WCBB fans would damn near pay to see basically all of the stars of the tournament compete against each other again. And definitely get a sneak preview of the season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
“I think the practices leading up to that are going to be more of an indicator of what they do (than the games),” said Auriemma. “We’ll find out a lot about who can do what and who can do manage certain things.”

With all the extra time on the court this month, UConn will be well ahead of its competition once the season starts up in October. For a team that has just two losses in the last four seasons, that should be pretty terrifying for the rest of the country."

Italy Trip Gives UConn Women’s Basketball Bonding Time On and Off The Court

Video of Geno too. Kids too.
The first time I remember the trip to Italy was when Shea was on the team. That team came back, if my soggy grey matter matters, they won a second NC that year. Chemistry building worked so well, I wondered why Geno didn't do this every 4 years (ncaa requirement wait 4 years)

You may appreciate this or not: I replied to OlDude this AM then added :
(short version) I saw 20 naked ladies on my lawn with pink hats.
I thought I'd get a dozen replies, but no takers. In this part of the world, and I never heard of it prior to being here, flowers pop up on lawns with long (14 inch) stems and pink flowers--called Naked Ladies-. The first time I heard the term my wife pulled it on me--I said where, where???

Reaction Score
I would say that Azura, Lou, Napheesa and Gabby playing really well against the best of the best shows what they can do. I am so interested is what the freshies will do. I wish we could see some of the games.

I hate that USA Basketball did not have the stuff together. This USA U23 trials should have been at least streamed. How often do you get the best of the best together. I mean they basically have four all star teams competing.

---------------------
I am sure a lot of WCBB fans would damn near pay to see basically all of the stars of the tournament compete against each other again. And definitely get a sneak preview of the season.

Going back to the 1990's . The Uconn women who graduated that year and maybe a year or two earlier created All Star teams and put on games/shows for Uconn Fans in HS Gyms across Ct.

Please don't dismiss the USA 23 teams lightly. They played top teams , some with professional players on them, and did well. On a level field they usually do well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom