The Herd | The Boneyard

The Herd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
pretty good get for FS1. he was one of the only guys left on ESPN that was somewhat entertaining to listen to.

is he still on the radio, or is it just TV now?

Reaction Score
pretty good get for FS1. he was one of the only guys left on ESPN that was somewhat entertaining to listen to.

is he still on the radio, or is it just TV now?
Still on the radio. Said he's negotiating with Sirius and he's on 25 affiliates so far.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Rumor has it that he's a secret investor in scam operation pregame.com. If that is true he's a complete POS.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Is UConn going to the B1G yet?

Reaction Score
Rumor has it that he's a secret investor in scam operation pregame.com. If that is true he's a complete POS.
What is scam operation pregame.com?

I've never understood Cowherd's popularity. He is the king of passing off his opinion as fact. I would watch his show on TV occasionally while working out, or as back ground noise, and truthfully never found him as smart as he thinks he is. His interview with Harbaugh was classically bad.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Does he still live in West Hartford?? His kid used to come to the camp I was the director at and I always saw him at Panera in Bishop's Corner. Never really liked or disliked the guy but he seemed rather full of himself.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What is scam operation pregame.com?

I've never understood Cowherd's popularity. He is the king of passing off his opinion as fact. I would watch his show on TV occasionally while working out, or as back ground noise, and truthfully never found him as smart as he thinks he is. His interview with Harbaugh was classically bad.

Pregame.com is a website run by RJ Bell who is a constant guest on his show.

It's just a classic gambling tout scam - but Bell gets airtime on a number of radio shows and ESPN gives him some legitimacy he doesn't deserve.

A 7 part take down of the scam here:

http://www.vegaswatch.org/2014/07/the-long-con-of-rjinvegas-bet-like-pro.html?m=1

Reaction Score
Pregame.com is a website run by RJ Bell who is a constant guest on his show.

It's just a classic gambling tout scam - but Bell gets airtime on a number of radio shows and ESPN gives him some legitimacy he doesn't deserve.

A 7 part take down of the scam here:

http://www.vegaswatch.org/2014/07/the-long-con-of-rjinvegas-bet-like-pro.html?m=1
I really can't believe people sign up and pay for picks. I gambled on FB way back in the late 90's, when I first got directTV and the NFL package. Man it was fun having an interest in every game, and I started like a house on fire, so much so my buddies started piggy backing my picks. The first year, I couldn't lose. The next two years not so much, and I decided I "wasn't a natural" like I thought. LOL.

Reaction Score

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not really a bettor, but this is incredibly fascinating.

It's an absolute great takedown and shows just how dumb the media is about gambling in general and why so many people have such crazy ideas in their heads that they can't
seem to shake.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Does he still live in West Hartford?? His kid used to come to the camp I was the director at and I always saw him at Panera in Bishop's Corner. Never really liked or disliked the guy but he seemed rather full of himself.
He moved to LA this summer, house was on the market last time I looked.

Reaction Score
It's an absolute great takedown and shows just how dumb the media is about gambling in general and why so many people have such crazy ideas in their heads that they can't
seem to shake.

People are dumb about gambling. Anyone who pays touts and gets took deserves it. Like the guys that paid Ashley Madison and spent all their time talking to bots (which were clearly spelled out in the fine print).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom