THE GREATEST WIN EVER... | The Boneyard

THE GREATEST WIN EVER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
have we ever come back from a 21-point deficit?

Not sure. What was the Pitt win in 2006? 17? 14?

The first and second halves were like night and day. I couldn't believe the difference in intensity, and I will smile myself to sleep thanking Coach Weist for not abandoning the run. That first drive of the second half -- run, run, run, run, run, run, bomb -- set the tone.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

The first and second halves were like night and day. I couldn't believe the difference in intensity, and I will smile myself to sleep thanking Coach Weist for not abandoning the run. That first drive of the second half -- run, run, run, run, run, run, bomb -- set the tone.

^^^ This was the key today.

I hope that we don't forget about it when we play Rutgers...

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

shhhhh... don't tell TDH.

Reaction Score
We won despite TJ's play calling if you ask me. You run it down to the 2 yd line, mostly with Max, and then take him out and get bailed out by a pass interference in the end zone.

I was beside myself, like many of you were, I'm sure. That was just a bonehead move. I know Max got stuffed when he came back in with a fresh set of downs but my God man.

Finally something went our way. 4th and one and you pass, you better make it. Would like to know if CC's TD was a QB read or a called play. Was awesome.

Reaction Score
Sitting in the stands. We were incredulous when Max went out. Then on 4th down we all shouted--"Please God don't try throwing the fade again". So I stood and shouted "Fake it to Max and bootleg it in." Thats what they ran so I assume Weist heard me. I'm taking credit for the score!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom