The Glass is Still Half Full | The Boneyard

The Glass is Still Half Full

Reaction Score
It really is when you think objectively. We are a probable #2 seed or a high #3 and if we are in the region without the top 3 teams, we can get to the FF by playing well. If we aren't in the "fourth" region then we will have the benefit of knowing what to expect and if we play as well as we are capable of anything can happen in the tournament. We are very spoiled as fans and I don't mean that in a critical way but perhaps we overlooked the weaknesses on this team from the beginning of the season and expected more because of the name on the front of the uniforms. Still and all, I'm not wishing away the rest of the year and just waiting for the next. It's nice to know what is coming in, but the core of our team next year will be this year's players and they need to continue to develop, mature, and improve. It may not be enough this year but I'm willing to trust in this team and the coaches still. The light may yet go on, and if it does, we will be a force to be reckoned with this year I do believe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom