The Geno Show Is Posted | The Boneyard

The Geno Show Is Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno said this team will go as far as kls takes them. He said no sophomore has had to carry this team on her shoulders like kls has to and thats a lot of pressure on her. As i said in another thread, kls can be one of the greatest to play at uconn before she's done.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So, maybe I am not missing Kerith quite so much! Well produced show with lots of interesting stuff.

I would say that he sees KLS in terms that are not far off Breanna. She is definitely not the same player - Stewart's length was exceptional and so her rebounding and defense was greater than Lou's will will ever be, but Lou is a better pure shooter, and a better passer and ball handler than Stewart was at the same stage of her career. She is going to have a tougher year as a sophomore than Stewart had because Stewart could still lean on Dolson and Hartley as seniors to lead. But next year reenforcement are coming!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The coaches recognize how good Crystal is/can be.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno said this team will go as far as kls takes them. He said no sophomore has had to carry this team on her shoulders like kls has to and thats a lot of pressure on her. As i said in another thread, kls can be one of the greatest to play at uconn before she's done.
If Lou can carry this team, that may surpass Diana carrying her "babies" in 2002-03.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
So, maybe I am not missing Kerith quite so much! Well produced show with lots of interesting stuff.

I would say that he sees KLS in terms that are not far off Breanna. She is definitely not the same player - Stewart's length was exceptional and so her rebounding and defense was greater than Lou's will will ever be, but Lou is a better pure shooter, and a better passer and ball handler than Stewart was at the same stage of her career. She is going to have a tougher year as a sophomore than Stewart had because Stewart could still lean on Dolson and Hartley as seniors to lead. But next year reenforcement are coming!
thanks... some people think Stewie won those 4 titles all alone.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
thanks... some people think Stewie won those 4 titles all alone.
:)
(Not unlike some thinking DT did the same. She was the ringleader for sure, but she had a veteran group around her and some great freshman talent. Jessica Moore and Ashley Battle particularly get swept under the rug - two really solid players who had surprisingly long pro careers - longer than some uconn players with greater fan appreciation - 10 and 6 years respectively)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom