The game was ours | The Boneyard

The game was ours

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We have the game away. Great coaching from Hurley the past several games. The defense has been stellar and even the offense. Cole’s injury certainly didn’t help the cause.

It’s going to be hard to finish teams off and win games, when you’re three best players (Cole, Bouk, Martin) are having terrible games and don’t show up. That, and many missed opportunities at the rim is why we lost. We didn’t get beat, we gave it away.

Sanogo has been an absolute stud. Him and Whaley are finally gelling on the court together.

Hoping they’re pissed off like we are and will take it out on whoever we’re given.

Reaction Score
Making the NCAA Tournament was the goal this year. Winning the Big East would’ve been icing on the cake.
Enjoy hearing your name called on Sunday. It's been awhile.

No one is going to want to see UConn in their bracket. This is why these guys came to Storrs .

Got some work to do next week. Lets turn the page on Friday's game.

Reaction Score
We have the game away. Great coaching from Hurley the past several games. The defense has been stellar and even the offense. Cole’s injury certainly didn’t help the cause.

It’s going to be hard to finish teams off and win games, when you’re three best players (Cole, Bouk, Martin) are having terrible games and don’t show up. That, and many missed opportunities at the rim is why we lost. We didn’t get beat, we gave it away.

Sanogo has been an absolute stud. Him and Whaley are finally gelling on the court together.

Hoping they’re pissed off like we are and will take it out on whoever we’re given.
I guess that's why I'm so bummed today. I don't think the Huskies played that well and they were right there. If they played well and lost just because they were playing a better team I wouldn't be as upset. They did some good things but overall it wasn't one of their better games. Oh well, on to next week and hopefully they're ready.

Reaction Score
Sometimes you have to have a bad loss to wake everybody up.
Had a team once in HS that lost first game tied the second and went on to be State Tour Champ. Didnt lose any games after that.Learned that they didn't like losing .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom