The Future of UConn WBB w/ Mechelle Voepel (Podcast) | The Boneyard

The Future of UConn WBB w/ Mechelle Voepel (Podcast)

Reaction Score
Hi everyone,

I don't think I've posted any of my Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast episodes on this board, but had one that I recorded over the weekend, and I wanted to give you all a sneak peek and the first listen!

I did a series of podcast episodes last week with sports insiders on the move to the Big East from a football, MBB and now WBB standpoint. This episode features an interview with ESPN's Mechelle Voepel. We talk about her thoughts on the move to the Big East, teams in the new BE to be on the lookout for, how this move sets the program up for success in the post Geno era, and more. Episode is embedded below, or you can click here to listen.

I hope you all enjoy! Please feel free to comment or message me with any feedback. Always looking to improve! I also put out a weekly CT sports eNewsletter that goes out on Monday mornings. Feel free to subscribe and be the first to get tomorrow's issue.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thanks for the very timely interview. I like the part where Voepel says UConn says are very knowledgeable. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom