The froshies ... | The Boneyard

The froshies ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Let's hope this continues into Monday, and hopefully beyond.

Yes - bc we might well need them to go over and above with Stef hobbled.

Stef was really great today considering she was so clearly hampered by injury. Good touch on jumpers even. Just really gritty. But it's going to be tougher with each game now. I continue to pray and cross fingers that Kiah can contribute. I think we'll need her.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Stef may may entering a Willis Reed role where the most important thing she brings to the game is inspiration.

Reaction Score
Looks to me,like Geno has them rounding into playoff form,and that point where freshmen get 'it" is starting to happen.We have some really good times ahead with these three for three more years,too!

Reaction Score
At one point in the second half of todays game it was the 3 frosh, Hartley and KML on the floor.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
When you consider how much Geno slowed their individual and collective development by stupidly limiting their playing time through most of the season, it is remarkable how ready-to-play they have become.

Kib - lovely to see you and the Mrs. Kib. -- and to see that you've not lost your delicate sarcastic touch. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This was a great team effort today. With Stef hobbled (and she still contributed) and Kaleena off her mark a bit (and she still contributed), it was up to other kids to step up...and the end result was a far easier win than last December.

Reaction Score
Stef may may entering a Willis Reed role where the most important thing she brings to the game is inspiration.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger