OT: The Football Giants | The Boneyard

OT: The Football Giants

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any idea what in the world the Giants are doing?

I’m a fan of a motley crew of terrible teams... but of that putrid lot at least you can formulate a narrative for what they are doing.

The Giants seem hell bent on having Barkley and Beckham and winning 4 games.

This doesn’t seem difficult.

If you want to win now, franchise Collins, sign Foles and get an edge guy or tackle in draft. (release Manning).

If they aren’t trying to win now... then what did they spend the last 18 months doing?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any idea what in the world the Giants are doing?

I’m a fan of a motley crew of terrible teams... but of that putrid lot at least you can formulate a narrative for what they are doing.

The Giants seem hell bent on having Barkley and Beckham and winning 4 games.

This doesn’t seem difficult.

If you want to win now, franchise Collins, sign Foles and get an edge guy or tackle in draft. (release Manning).

If they aren’t trying to win now... then what did they spend the last 18 months doing?
Is Eli to foles that big of a dichotomy? That’s a lot of money to spend on average QBs.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A: Their GM is completely inept.

That’s the only conclusion you can come to... between him and the coach it’s like have Diaco squared.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Is Eli to foles that big of a dichotomy? That’s a lot of money to spend on average QBs.

If you think Eli Manning is a similar player to Foles... I’d suggest you download whatever update you need that sets your calendar to 2019.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Their fans are inept. That's the reason they went all-in on Eli.

That’s the excuse the owner uses for his own desires.

Reaction Score
They have let Manning paint them into a corner. It will be very interesting to see what they come up with at this draft. Having to trade up for a QB will make filling all the other holes take that much longer to get straightened out. I wonder how much Shumur and Gettleman are in agreement over personnel.

Reaction Score
Losing Collins would be terrible, not drafting a QB would be terrible. They are going to do both.

Reaction Score
Offensive and defensive lines win championships that is what they are trying to build if anybody is to blame it is Reece for setting the franchise back 10 years with awful drafts!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Losing Collins would be terrible, not drafting a QB would be terrible. They are going to do both.

Drafting any of these meh QBs at 6 would be worse.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That’s the excuse the owner uses for his own desires.
I based my comments on what I read in the BY. It was practically unanimous for the longest time.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
New York is quickly allowing Washington (long known to be the worst run franchise in the NFL, let alone the NFC East), to claim at least a 3rd Place tie in the NFCE. It's glorious to see this happen to another franchise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom