The Following | The Boneyard

The Following

Reaction Score
Anyone watching? Thoughts?

I liked the first few episodes, but then I didn't like the last couple. The whole teaching the kid to kill a mouse was very disturbing - which, yes, I understand it was designed to be that way. But it just sat wrong with me with Sandy Hook so fresh in my memories.

I will give it the rest of the season, which is a short 12 episodes. I have to think that there is someone in the FBI that is a follower. But not the obvious one who gave Joe the EAP book.

Reaction Score
It is definitely intense..especially for TV. I like it so far.

Reaction Score
Love it so far........it could get out of hand but they seem to have a nice series, very intense! great acting by Bacon when he was blindfolded, you felt like he did!!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Great show. The last episode killing spree reminded me of the end of The Departed. Rapid kills everywhere.

Reaction Score
Started out good but it has gone over the edge. It is more unbelieveable than the Walking Dead with zombies or True Blood with vampires. I hope Whitey Bugler isnt watching or he will be on the loose again pretty soon. Basically the bad guy has lke 2 million people under his spell somehow willing to kill for him at any given moment.

Reaction Score
Started out good but it has gone over the edge. It is more unbelieveable than the Walking Dead with zombies or True Blood with vampires. I hope Whitey Bugler isnt watching or he will be on the loose again pretty soon. Basically the bad guy has lke 2 million people under his spell somehow willing to kill for him at any given moment.

100% in agreement with all that.

Still like it.

Reaction Score
I deleted it from my DVR. I think it is one thing when a show is sci fi but these shows that put themselves out there as a realistic FBI or cop show is quite another. I see that fox renewed it for another year. I guess the possibilities are endless when a third of the country will pull out a fun or knife and kill for Joe after they read a secret message in a Poe story.

Reaction Score
I deleted it from my DVR. I think it is one thing when a show is sci fi but these shows that put themselves out there as a realistic FBI or cop show is quite another. I see that fox renewed it for another year. I guess the possibilities are endless when a third of the country will pull out a fun or knife and kill for Joe after they read a secret message in a Poe story.
The first few shows were interesting but it has gotten increasingly dark and I too have lost interest and just removed the series from my DVR.

One edgy show that I like a lot it's Banshee (sp?). Unlike The Following where it seems the bad guys keep on winning, both the good and bad guys kill and get killed. It's got a lot of twists and is far from predictable. It's a more violent show than I usually watch and has some nudity. It's very well written. I find it hard to watch shows that are either poorly constructed and/or poorly scripted (crappy dialog).

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I agree. I liked it at first, and then two weeks ago, when the "Following" infiltrated the FBI, and managed to have the specific officers ordered to a specific location, to kill the other officers...I had had enough (and my wife agreed). All because they are fans of a mildly charismatic English professor turned serial killer from a small college in Virginia. Really? The idea of a random virus tunring us into brain munching zombies is more plausible than that. The acting is good. If the events of the first 6 episodes were spread out over two seasons, it might have been a decent show.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom