The FillTheRent promo is apparently overloading the servers | The Boneyard

The FillTheRent promo is apparently overloading the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else when logging into Yahoo get UConn Football as top things trending? I did.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
The school re all needs to give up on the alcohol free zone. That is the only lower bowl section with seats open. Plus, you can't really be loud if you are sober.

Reaction Score
Did anyone else when logging into Yahoo get UConn Football as top things trending? I did.

Yup, #6. Pretty cool.

BTW, I was able to get through to the ticket site a few minutes ago.

Reaction Score
Yep UConn football is number 10 on yahoo trending now.

image.jpg

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
My son only drinks coffee or water during the game and 1 or 2 tailgating, he has caused people to move because he is so loud. Bring cough drops, really helps.

Coffee, water, cough drops. Got it. Thanks. I am capable significant volume. When I sneeze it scares the neighbors.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
You're welcome....I've been searching UCONN Football on Google, yahoo and bing all day! My fingers hurt!
Speaking of Google... if you search for "UConn football schedule" it pops right up, which is great, but they're using our old logo. Those of you who aren't in the Samoyed Jonathan logo camp may want to send a friendly note to the Google interns that read the messages via the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
UCOnn ticket office will not accept electronic orders for tickets after 3pm ET today. All ticket purchases after 3pm will have to be at Gate B. Just saw this message on the web site.
upload_2014-8-29_13-48-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek