The fans need to come out strong in support this season | The Boneyard

The fans need to come out strong in support this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Not just in attendance but for TV ratings as well. We have several big ooc games with the biggest being maryland followed by osu. Maryland I'm assuming will be on espn and osu on cbs mid afternoon. Since we've been in the aac, fan support has been unbelievable even against teams like ucf and Tulane. but we need it kicked up a notch this year. We have one of the deepest, talented, and most experienced backcourts in the country, We should be a top 20 team all year, we have ollie, and we're UCONN. This team can cause a lot of problems and damage this year to opposing teams. We need to be heavily invested. The MSG game needs to be 80% uconn fans, it's our second home. I'm just pumped and can't wait for the season to start! #10toesin

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Really need to come out in droves at MSG for Maryland. That should be an incredible game. OSU and Georgetown are ready made sellouts.

Reaction Score
The Maryland game has me most excited. tOSU and Georgetown at home should honestly be Ws. Maryland is the real deal as we've all discussed. I want Brimah to swat everything Stone throws up.

MSG will be rockin

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I will be at every single NY area game. Looking forward to seeing the house filled with national flag blue and white.

Reaction Score
The Jimmy V Classic @ MSG is going to be nuts. WVU vs. Virginia and UConn vs. Maryland, should be two fantastic games (well, at least the second one, WVU might not crack 40 points).

I think it's very important for UConn to have a strong presence in the building if for no other reason than that it will help us win the game.

Reaction Score
As fans, lets do what we always do best........ Take over MSG like its our second home! Can't wait!!!

Reaction Score
I think that won't be a problem, even the fair weather fans are now getting back on the bus.
The transfers are making it on ESPN. Anyone who watches ESPN will see it. I do remember in 2014 when nobody I knew who Kromah was at the beginning of the season. These transfers, however, are getting us attention. KO has certainly stepped up his transfer game, let's see how the high shool kids like him now that he isn't under recruiting restrictions.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Are tickets on sale for the MSG, UConn/MD game yet?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Are tickets on sale for the MSG, UConn/MD game yet?
I believe someone here posted late summer/early fall. I'd check the jimmy v classic page or msg box office for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom