The False Portrayal of UCONN Athletics | The Boneyard

The False Portrayal of UCONN Athletics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I agree 100% but... averaging 2007-2013 isn't exactly fair. Those are two different eras in UConn history, it's like night and day. '07-'10 was the golden era of D1 UConn football and '11-'13 was the dark age. I know over the past 7 season we're right there with anyone but it is a "what have you done for me lately" world and Hathaway brilliantly hired FHCPP. :(

There are a lot of good things about UConn football and this is why I think Diaco will get us back to respectability sooner rather than later but we still can pretend the last three seasons haven't been critically damaging [see conference affiliation].

Reaction Score

Fantastic. This is news that needs to be spread. This is accurate, and if perception is going to be reality, it's good to use reality as your ammo to spread news. If UCONN folks don't like that women's b-ball coach at aTm talking about UCONN this way, the word needs to get spread so that it doesn't happen - again.

Tonight is men's b-ball's night - again. Tomorrow is women's b-ball- again. Football will get their night - again. It's UCONN, it's what we do. Win, again again and again.

I want our offense line to start winning, again, again and again.

Reaction Score
Good job. We need this perpetuated. Oh yeah, and you Jeff Hathaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom