The Entire Princeton Team and Coaches | The Boneyard

The Entire Princeton Team and Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
will likely be watching and rooting for UConn Monday evening. Having easily dispatched Cornell on Saturday, they will be favorites to do the same for the remainder of their games, all Ivy league foes.

I'll bet they are salivating at the thought of not only receiving a respectable seed for the NCAA tournament, but being the ONLY undefeated team to boot.

How far can they go? Elite eight? Final four?

Reaction Score
Being undefeated can be a blessing and a curse; Especially being undefeated and unchallenged.

Reaction Score
will likely be watching and rooting for UConn Monday evening. Having easily dispatched Cornell on Saturday, they will be favorites to do the same for the remainder of their games, all Ivy league foes.

I'll bet they are salivating at the thought of not only receiving a respectable seed for the NCAA tournament, but being the ONLY undefeated team to boot.

How far can they go? Elite eight? Final four?
I think it'd be better for them if SC beats UCONN and Princeton and SC meet in the NCAA's.

Reaction Score
I'll bet ESPN would be licking their chops if UCONN loses and Princeton meets SC in the Final Four with UCONN waiting for revenge. Can you imagine the ratings for those games?

Reaction Score
And then there was one...

only one undefeated WCBB team in the U.S.

They're headed to a showdown with the mighty UCONN Huskies. That is if Charlie Creme's Bracketology is correct and the first two NCAA tournament games are played at Princeton..

I may make a road trip this weekend to watch them play Brown and Yale.

Reaction Score
I watched them a few weeks back. They play like a smaller model of us. Push a lot. Tough D. Make the extra pass.

Fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc