The Edsall Bowl | The Boneyard

The Edsall Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The last two days I have been on and off the phone with various people from UMD as I put the finishing touches on our bus trip and the 300+ person tailgate set for Saturday morning... the ticket office, marketing office, parking office, transportation officials, the campus dining group...you name it.

One thing I heard consistently..."You coming down for The Edsall Bowl?" or "Enjoy yourself at The Edsall Bowl"

Apparently that is what everyone down there is referring to the game as…they sound as fired up as we do. I don’t know if it’s going to be a national story, but it certainly has to the attention of these two fan bases.

I look forward to meeting many of you this weekend…enjoy yourself, be safe, and cheer like hell for the Huskies!

U-C-O-N-N, UConn, UConn, UConn!

Reaction Score
Hey we r driving our RV down and parking in the same lot as you guys--- anything specific I should know about the parking situation since you guys have been in touch with UMD parking?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Really should have worked on some Edsall Bowl t-shirts.... oh well!

Reaction Score
Great job putting everything together wish I could be there!! GO HUSKIES

Reaction Score
Really should have worked on some Edsall Bowl t-shirts.... oh well!

My group was going to , but then we decided that giving that turd and additional exposure was not worth it. I'll b wearing my Jazz #6 tshirt which is protocol for away games, FHCRE!

Reaction Score
Hey we r driving our RV down and parking in the same lot as you guys--- anything specific I should know about the parking situation since you guys have been in touch with UMD parking?

Send me an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro