The dude | The Boneyard

The dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.eersauthority.com/expansion-update-georgia-tech-on-the-clock-the-big-12-makes-a-push/

Claims GT has applied to and has offer from B1G. Makes zero sense to me as they are wayyyyy out of what I would consider the footprint of what the B1G is. I never pictured them going this far south, but then again who knows as realignment makes zero sense.

What everyone knows is thy everyone is in wait and see mode as far as the Maryland suit is concerned for further expansion.

Reaction Score
I think he makes many good points. All you have to do is follow the money. By becoming ESPiN's little b**ch, ACC pretty much wrote its own death sentence. BE was raided because it paid a lot less than others. ACC is about to find out the same. They became the old BE with properties other conferences want. With GOR, ACC is doomed. It is just a matter of time.

UCONN needs to do everything within its power to get into the B1G. If not, UCONN needs to form a new conference with the ACC leftovers to negotiate for a new TV deal. ACC's current TV deal is a poison pill.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I actually got into an argument with this knucklehead on the WVU Scout board. He predicts every school to go to every conference, then when it happens, he links you to his prediction. He has correctly predicted 214 of the last 12 conference moves.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
All I know is, any movement whatsoever is good news for us. We need more realignment chaos to move towards stability for ourselves.
Then it's time for all of us to move our bowels with all this happening to UConn!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if GT goes to the b10 which i just have a hard time seeing before other things happen or just at all, then uconn will not get the b10 invite and will then say yes to the acc. a piece of acc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom