The Donald answers! | The Boneyard

The Donald answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Love to see D Brown being given a chance to perform. Why Richardson got as many snaps as he did this season is baffling.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Love to see D Brown being given a chance to perform. Why Richardson got as many snaps as he did this season is baffling.

Not really. You deal a #1 pick for guy, you're gonna play him.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Not really. You deal a #1 pick for guy, you're gonna play him.
This is the same reason Donald won't be on Indy next year. T-Rich, as crappy as he's been, was dealt for a 1st round pick and they just signed Bradshaw and have Ballard (both on IR this season). I wish Brown stayed with Indy but it's a crowded backfield and I'd rather see him go somewhere and get major reps.

Reaction Score
This is the same reason Donald won't be on Indy next year. T-Rich, as crappy as he's been, was dealt for a 1st round pick and they just signed Bradshaw and have Ballard (both on IR this season). I wish Brown stayed with Indy but it's a crowded backfield and I'd rather see him go somewhere and get major reps.

I'll say it again. It's a strong possibility, IMHO, he ends up playing in his home state next year. Giants need a solid RB and he'd get plenty of carries.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I'll say it again. It's a strong possibility, IMHO, he ends up playing in his home state next year. Giants need a solid RB and he'd get plenty of carries.
That would make me a very happy Giants fan! Plus, my Colts D Brown jersey can very easily be Giants D Brown jersey if he keeps his numbers. I'll just paint the white stripes blue! :cool:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Heard the last ten minutes of the game on a long drive home today. James Lofton paid Donald a tremendous compliment while I was listening. He said "you have to give Donald Brown credit. The Colts keep trying to replace him, drafting a running back, signing a free agent and even trading for a former first round pick yet he still keeps fighting and continues to play well for them".

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Heard the last ten minutes of the game on a long drive home today. James Lofton paid Donald a tremendous compliment while I was listening. He said "you have to give Donald Brown credit. The Colts keep trying to replace him, drafting a running back, signing a free agent and even trading for a former first round pick yet he still keeps fighting and continues to play well for them".

In other words, he's a pro's pro. People within his profession see what he does and how he conducts himself and they respect it.

Reaction Score
In other words, he's a pro's pro. People within his profession see what he does and how he conducts himself and they respect it.

I hope they noticed the fact that he fumbled on the goal line and was wrapped up and on the ground. But he didn't give up on the play. As Luck scooped up the ball and lunged forward Donald scrambled to his knees to throw a block to help clear the way for Luck. A true professional and team player in every sense!

Reaction Score
I hope they noticed the fact that he fumbled on the goal line and was wrapped up and on the ground. But he didn't give up on the play. As Luck scooped up the ball and lunged forward Donald scrambled to his knees to throw a block to help clear the way for Luck. A true professional and team player in every sense!

I saw that too. I couldn't believe it.

Reaction Score
We all hated the way RE left us but he knew talent and how to coach them up. Al Groh pursued DB but wanted him for defense!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way he's making $2.7 M and will be a free agent come June.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I saw that as well. He flat out tackled the guy who was trying to get at Luck's ankles. Never stopped playing. The kid's a solid player and seems like a great individual. Never seen anything about him complaining about lack of PT or all the RB signings the Colts made. Great representative of UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom