The difference in MoJett's performance. | The Boneyard

The difference in MoJett's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
In case no one noticed the difference in her game clearly the pony tail was brought under control. MoJett had the tail folded and pinned up like last year. Poof, she is in balance and goes off for 24 with 4 3s. You must control the hair.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
In case no one noticed the difference in her game clearly the pony tail was brought under control. MoJett had the tail folded and pinned up like last year. Poof, she is in balance and goes off for 24 with 4 3s. You must control the hair.
Yes, I did notice that. Which made me sad. I prefer the look of the long ponytail. Unfortunately, as some of us have learned, you can't mess with the mojo, even the hair mojo. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Stewie lost her head band in the 2nd half and immediately hit a shot after many not falling previously. Perhaps Skylar Diggins was on to something.

Reaction Score
Also, MJ was not wearing the knee pads on both legs. She did have something on just one leg. That must have been the difference.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
whatever it was, it was really nice to see!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score

I knew it was something,
Takes a bear to figure it out

Reaction Score
Spitfire went home for for Holiday she got some energy from her family

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I knew it was something,
Takes a bear to figure it out
We are very familiar with the importance of hair since it is all there is between us and being buck naked in the arctic air.

Reaction Score
I'm thrilled Geno and the staff figured out it was the equilibrium thing and the hair was throwing everything off. Sometimes those subtle nuisances make all the difference. That's why Geno makes the big bucks!

Reaction Score
We are very familiar with the importance of hair since it is all there is between us and being buck naked in the arctic air.
it's the (bear) necessity of life..hmmm maybe I'm spending too much time with the grandkids.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Gardler had her best highlight footage with her elastic hair scrungie!

Remember when she dropped it, casually put it back in & then took a pass & sank a 3

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
And it was a Bobby pin fyi
I am surrounded by females and still have no clue. Thanks for the RSVP!!! :) Gardner was also a tough b ball player. I was under the hoop in Htfd when Rutgers was roughing us up in the paint& the game was still close. Late season I think -or big east Tmt. Meg came in and rallied the troops and turned the tide in that game. Geno sat our bigs and Meg had her best minutes at UConn.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
... the pony tail was brought under control. MoJett had the tail folded and pinned up like last year...
-Could you straighten out if this mane part is tied to a permanent condition or knot?
- I nearly dyed reading this - we’re on the same page, boy, but I dred locks will cause flakes here to start making typical male pattern jokes.
-I’m tied up and have got to split so I’ll cut this short.

T

TroyHouse66

Icebare was quite right and spotted the impact of this new "do"

But, I'm afraid the Buzz may have given undo (no pun intended) credit:
<<I'm thrilled Geno and the staff figured (it) out ...>>
This guidance most likely came in from the College of Engineering (with a pile of statistics)
<< it was the equilibrium thing....>>
Given... the MoJet's acceleration curve, her stabilization (much like that of Oriental fighting kites) necessitated a longer tail for better control whilst airborne. Her landing procedure(s) are already established... By landing on the softest photographer under each basket, she can do away with the extra drag of the second leg wrapping.

Reaction Score
And unfortunately the 'clip" seems to have disappeared from You Tube.
All of the ESPN The Climb episodes disappeared from YouTube. I'm guessing ESPN finally found out and had it removed for copyrights. They were great because they had lots of Maya and Kelly as youngsters.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I am surrounded by females and still have no clue. Thanks for the RSVP!!! :) Gardner was also a tough b ball player. I was under the hoop in Htfd when Rutgers was roughing us up in the paint& the game was still close. Late season I think -or big east Tmt. Meg came in and rallied the troops and turned the tide in that game. Geno sat our bigs and Meg had her best minutes at UConn.
Volume exposure to the feminine mystique is not likely to bring clarity. In the end you end up not being able to see either the forest or the tree.

Reaction Score
Remember that game. The casual fan might not remember much about her game but she played with that Philly toughness. I know she didn't grow up in Philly but she played high school there and it showed. IMO an under rated player in the time of Maya Renee and Tina.

Reaction Score
The hair matters. I noticed this year, when UConn had no problem with DePaul, their PG Hrynko had her nationally-ranked hair completely under control.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think our defense should focus on disrupting players' hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom