The Diarra Brothers | The Boneyard

The Diarra Brothers

Reaction Score
Pulled this photo from Twitter, but it’s just about my favorite photo of the year. Knowing everything that Mamadou has gone through during his playing career at UConn and the work he’s put into this new phase of life it’s awesome to see him be able to celebrate this with his little brother.

FsMH1lTWwAEbQR5

Reaction Score
I love that Mamadou has embraced this side of basketball and appreciate the staff making that opportunity available to him.

Mamadou and Hassan, Kimani and Khaliq, Dan and Andrew. Bill watching Luke, the pics of Luke with his boys after the game. Bob and Bobby in the stands. It’s not unique to UConn, but the family aspect is always special. No one achieves anything on their own.

Reaction Score
awesome photo. so happy for mamadou.

on a side note, there is actually a third diarra brother, cherif, who is an undersized pf at scsu under coach scott burrell. @awfuldan and i saw him play once or twice this season. selfishly kinda hope he transfers to uconn in the richie springs role just so we can have the whole trio.

Last edited:

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Just watch Mamdou’s freshman highlights to get a feel for how far this program has come. From the worst year in this program’s history to the heights of this year. (Also, kid has nice ups!)

Reaction Score
If you right click on this article and click on "Open in Incognito Window" you should be able to read this. The sites that get through paywalls doesn't work on the JI.

"It's truly a blessing and it's truly amazing," Hassan Diarra said. "To share this with him, and these other guys in the locker room. I think we've built a great bond with each other. We hang with each other a lot on and off the court. You can see that through our play. So, it's truly a blessing. I thank God every day for it."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom