The Diaco era starts next month | The Boneyard

The Diaco era starts next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i hope it's more like 5 yrs or sooner....not sure if the stars are gonna be aligned for me in 20

Reaction Score
He did put a glimmer of hope into the program. If we believe imagine the kids must be off of the charts. Like Klinsman, a belief in a system and a set of guidelines and anything can be accomplished.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In the end the product on the field is key. I feel good about him but I will be worried until we see how his approach translates to the field.

Reaction Score
Hey.... if the Rent is packed and the fans go home with a smile and wanting more then Diaco is doing his job, the beat writers have something positive to share with the masses and the state can feel good about it's future investment into a:
  • retractable multi-use domed stadium?
  • or....
  • upgraded Rent that encloses both endzones with seating?
  • or.....
  • change to field turf http://www.fieldturf.com/en/home
  • or.....
  • enough Uconn Football programs at each entrance?

Reaction Score
The Rent will be expanded but not with any dome. It's all about waiting for a turnaround in our fortunes to create a genuine buzz about UConn football. There's a realization that by aggressively expanding, Rutgers and Louisville captured higher ground. But with success on the field and the slap in the financial face reality of CR to explain to a budget strapped state legislature, we now have all the right folks in place to sell the idea. When UConn marches into Hartford for the expansion presentation who would you rather have making the case? Hogan, Hathaway and Pasqualoni or Herbst, Manuel and Diaco?

Reaction Score
The Rent will be expanded but not with any dome. It's all about waiting for a turnaround in our fortunes to create a genuine buzz about UConn football. There's a realization that by aggressively expanding, Rutgers and Louisville captured higher ground. But with success on the field and the slap in the financial face reality of CR to explain to a budget strapped state legislature, we now have all the right folks in place to sell the idea. When UConn marches into Hartford for the expansion presentation who would you rather have making the case? Hogan, Hathaway and Pasqualoni or Herbst, Manuel and Diaco?
No brainer... "what you gonna do, when the Hulk comes a gunnin' for you?"

Reaction Score
In the end the product on the field is key. I feel good about him but I will be worried until we see how his approach translates to the field.
Yes so far he has sold the sizzle. We will see in August.

Reaction Score
i hope it's more like 5 yrs or sooner....not sure if the stars are gonna be aligned for me in 20

I think next year or two is good for me, I'm already star crossed.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
S
Hey.... if the Rent is packed and the fans go home with a smile and wanting more then Diaco is doing his job, the beat writers have something positive to share with the masses and the state can feel good about it's future investment into a:
  • retractable multi-use domed stadium?
  • or....
  • upgraded Rent that encloses both endzones with seating?
  • or.....
  • change to field turf http://www.fieldturf.com/en/home
  • or.....
  • enough Uconn Football programs at each entrance?
so you finally admitted PP never did his job. Wow it took awhile but welcome to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom