The devil (not the blue one!) made me do it | The Boneyard

The devil (not the blue one!) made me do it

Reaction Score
Even though I think I can make only 5-6 games this year, I just bought the whole package, Storrs and XL. And I bought TWO tickets even though I doubt my wife will make even all of those....

Either I will be reselling/donating tickets, or I'll be doing a lot more driving at night than I had planned.....

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Even though I think I can make only 5-6 games this year, I just bought the whole package, Storrs and XL. And I bought TWO tickets even though I doubt my wife will make even all of those....

Either I will be reselling/donating tickets, or I'll be doing a lot more driving at night than I had planned.....
True to blue bags.

Reaction Score
Two years ago I went to my first (and only) UConn game when they beat So. Carolina in Columbia, SC. I bought the best seats I could find (ended up about 10 rows behind Stewie's dad) and had to buy three seats. The price was ridiculous, but it was the experience of a lifetime for me. And I had room to spread out! One item checked off the bucket list. You only go around once.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Bags, if you're gonna be in, you may as well be all in. It's like going to a steakhouse and ordering the 16 oz porterhouse. You're not quite sure you can finish it, but you just have to order it.

Reaction Score
For selfish reasons I hope the UCONN - Maryland series continues. That way I will have a reasonably priced way of seeing the Huskies at least every other year... Bit of a haul from outside of Baltimore to Storrs. ;) If there was still a Big East I would have had the Georgetown games and even WVU was doable (and a reason to visit my old stomping grounds in Morgantown).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom