The day after | The Boneyard

The day after

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Ok so I am slowly recovering from yesterdays melt down and disaster and am trying to move forward. I don't like what I see but it's the reality for now. I'm not going into the silly thoughts that more expansion is happening any day or that UConn is seriously a B1G target. That's all speculation. The reality is that we are in the Big East for now and for who knows how long. So here's what I am looking for or at:

1) Now that the realignment has settled a bit where do we stand on a TV deal. We'll be lucky to grab 2-3 million but with who? Is NBC still interested? I can't see ESPN wanting anything to do with us. So where's that going?

2) Where do the bball schools stand? Are they holding firm or will they break away. Speculative question, yes, but is there any word on this?

3) Are all these new teams really coming? I'd assume all schools in TX and East are in but will Boise and SDSU still come? I guess this depends on TV deal?

4) What is UConn doing to improve football? This is the sport that killed us this time. How do we improve? Will they really retain PP after he buried our program. Bowl or not this year, he was the wrong choice. Don't mention expansion of the Rent as the state is so far in the red that putting any money towards that project might start riots!

5) Will we give KO a long term deal to add stability to our crown jewel (besides WBB )? UConn needs to get on track and I think signing KO is a start.

6) Who they heck is even in the Big East anymore? I seriously can't remember all the adds.

We can hypothesize all we want but the reality is that we are in the Big East for the foreseeable future. Can that change, yes. But what is UConn doing to make sure we're not going to get passed over. The time for dreaming and complaining is over. We need to address the situation at hand and have a legit convo about this. Hopefully this same talk is happening in the higher ups offices as well at all levels.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I'm mostly interested in points 1, 2, and 3. And we should find out the answers to those questions relatively soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom