The day after: On quarterbacks and subs (J. Silver) | The Boneyard

The day after: On quarterbacks and subs (J. Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“I trust the coaches with what they are doing with both Casey and Chandler,” Diaco said. “They both had the opportunities and want to make plays to help us win. I believe both can help us win.”

So that's the deal. I just got a little sick to my stomach.

Reaction Score
given all the stoppages last night, it was almost like Diaco had 20 timeouts to use. not sure i agree that his management was some amazing spectacle.

Reaction Score
Jon Silver has been hitting above his weight class lately.

And Bob Diaco is trusting an OC who wasn't even allowed to call plays in his last job.

Bob needs to tighten things up and end the two QB experiment.

Reaction Score
I can be patient about a lot of things regarding a new coach and a rebuilding program. I refuse to cut the coach any slack on the 2 QB musical chairs. Its going to hurt us both short and long term. It has zero value.

Reaction Score
Coach needs to be a leader and own the bad decisions. We get it, he is a green head coach, he is going to make mistakes. But own the mistakes!

Reaction Score
Jon Silver has been hitting above his weight class lately.

And Bob Diaco is trusting an OC who wasn't even allowed to call plays in his last job.

Bob needs to tighten things up and end the two QB experiment.

There is such a thing as misplaced loyalty. We've seen it to a fatal degree. Let's hope that isn't the case here. We can't afford it anymore.

Reaction Score
Watching that last night was like watching a bad high school team. total amateur hour. You have six weeks to prepare for BYU and can't get defense prepared for a no-huddle attack. Missed assignments. The QB rotation is a farce. I mean if you HAVE to rotate, then give each guy a series, not specific plays for each guy to run. It destroys momentum. That looked like Pasqualoni.

Reaction Score
@JohnFSilver: Correction in -- The day after story. "I trust what the coaches are doing ..." Was a Geremy Davis quote. Not Diaco.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So that's the deal. I just got a little sick to my stomach.

I have a feeling that is actually a Davis quote and is a typo in the story based on the context.

Edit: I should have scrolled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek