The coaching search thread | The Boneyard

The coaching search thread

Reaction Score
Not glamour names but coaches that should be on the "B list" if Glamour names are not available. Both of the following are recognized by their peers as being solid coaches:

Mark Schmidt - St. Bona

Tim Cluess - Iona

Reaction Score
Imagine PC fans' heads exploding if we hire Cooley

In my opinion Cooley is one of the top college coaches. He gets the best out of his players.

I don't see Cooley leaving Providence anytime soon. He now does promotional video for Providence College as Jay Wright does for Nova.

Reaction Score
Geno could do with men's basketball what he did with the women and anyone that disagrees, well your not being honest. He has "THE" proven track record. 11 national championships and the longest winning streak, men or women in NCAA history. He'd have his pick of a coaching staff because there are plenty that would love to have him as a mentor. Can you really say that when Geno shows up at a young man's doorstep and has his say with that kid's parents he won't end up with similar results? All American after All American showing up at Storrs to be groomed for the rest of their lives. I'd love to see Geno take over the men's program. Will it happen? Most likely not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom