The Bradley Sisters vs. Charlie's Angels | The Boneyard

The Bradley Sisters vs. Charlie's Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those of you who panicked thinking that there's no way UConn can beat Notre Dame, I say relax. First up is Texas A&M. BYU was much better than a twelve seed and would have beaten OK ST. had they played yesterday. Now to more pressing matters: The Bradley Sisters vs. Charlie's Angels. I've been watching Petticoat Junction on Sunday mornings on Channel 607 on Bright House. It's been a long time since I've watched the show, and I'm enjoying it very much. So the question is, The Bradley Sisters or Charlie's Angels? Lori Saunders, Meredith MacRae and Linda Kaye Henning or Kate Jackson, Jaclyn Smith and Farrah Fawcett? Those Bradley sisters were not only beautiful but talented actresses and singers as well. Is this sexist? Only if you don't see beyond their looks. The Bradley sisters in a landslide.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
For those of you who panicked thinking that there's no way UConn can beat Notre Dame

lol. all none of them...

Reaction Score
Those three women never got to fulfill their potential because people couldn't get past how beautiful they were. All three were very talented, and Lori Saunders as Bobbie Jo was especially funny, incredible comedic timing. Even though Charlie's Angels started during the same decade that Petticoat Junction ended, they were afforded many more opportunities. The world changed drastically in one decade. It's too bad that Lori, Meredith and Linda didn't get more chances to fulfill their potential. The entertainment world's loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom