The Boneyard Gets Mentioned on Yahoo Sports | The Boneyard

The Boneyard Gets Mentioned on Yahoo Sports

Reaction Score

"Here's a sampling of opinions about the Huskies from people who actually support the program. This is a thread from The Boneyard, the go-to message board for all things UConn, on whether to attend Saturday's game with Holy Cross:

"Why would a sane person show up? The only bright side of how bad we are is that if you are concerned about catching COVID, it won't be hard to find seats in empty portions of the stadium."

"I might show with a paper bag on my head. The question is do I cut out eye holes and suffer the pain."

"This game in an odd way is bigger than BCS Championship as UConn football is fighting for survival. If they lose to Holy Cross, oh my, the chorus for ending the football program will be deafening. Am I being hyperbolic? Probably, but this game is huge — UConn has to win convincingly."

"The only people left going to games are family, friends, and masochists."

"Let's all hope (the attendance) is under 5k. Have to send a message, both to the coach and the AD. Attendance is a privilege not a right."

Turns out the alarmists were right."

oh god. you guys are famous !

Reaction Score
Haha yes we are. The quote about this being bigger than the FBS title game was mine. That is the only bright thing about UConn football today.

Reaction Score
If they think those quotes are good, they should have read season predictions by @Nostical @hardcorehusky and @freescooter among others.
honestly I can't blame people for holding out hope during the off-season. I get it.

But "we wore the wrong shoes" should be enshrined as one of the worst posts of all time. that's the stuff I can't stand. The make believe and play pretend when misery is staring us in the eyes.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know where Demoron lives so we can dump our garbage on his lawn?

Reaction Score
If they think those quotes are good, they should have read season predictions by @Nostical @hardcorehusky and @freescooter among others.
I haven't visited here much in a very long time. Just looked up freescooter's football board posting history. It's just so perfect he's an Edsall guy/believer. That guy has an unbelievable ability to be wrong on absolutely everything, he makes Nelson look like Kreskin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom