"The Bird" and Svet!!! | The Boneyard

"The Bird" and Svet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"The Bird" and Svet will be taking on the Dream tonight at 7pm, couldn't ask for a better final regular season home game. I've been unsuccessful in trying to get "The Birds" signature, so maybe I'll try and get Svet's. I tweeted Svet on Sunday, and she RT'd me with a smiley face, that was the highlight of my day. :) Whenever the Dreams opponent has a Husky on the the team, I try not to cheer too hard, don't want to upset the Dream fans. Its a tough tough World we live in, :rolleyes: thanks to Geknow!! ;) I will let you guys know the outcome.

Reaction Score
"The Bird" and Svet will be taking on the Dream tonight at 7pm, couldn't ask for a better final regular season home game. I've been unsuccessful in trying to get "The Birds" signature, so maybe I'll try and get Svet's. I tweeted Svet on Sunday, and she RT'd me with a smiley face, that was the highlight of my day. :) Whenever the Dreams opponent has a Husky on the the team, I try not to cheer too hard, don't want to upset the Dream fans. Its a tough tough World we live in, :rolleyes: thanks to Geknow!! ;) I will let you guys know the outcome.

Good luck. Hope you get both!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
One of those signatures will be lot tougher to get than the other....!!!!! :p

bird_sveta.jpg

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Seemed appropriate on a couple of levels

?

Bird was long gone by that time - this is Paul Desmond playing....but I may have missed your meaning

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
?

Bird was long gone by that time - this is Paul Desmond playing....but I may have missed your meaning
Looks like someone on YouTube mislabeled it. Not like that ever happens. ;)

Reaction Score

Well, here it goes... As I walked in the Arena, I saw "The Bird" on the other end of the Court signing Autographs and posing for pics. By the time I got half way across the Arena, "The Bird" had flown away.:( So I sadly turned back and headed back to my seat. There to my surprise was the lovely Svet, going thru shoot around. As she made her way to sideline to stretch, I asked if I can have her John Hancock. She obliged and she also commented on my UConn Shirt and Bag. My night went great, even though "The Bird" didn't sign my bag. I still took a few pics of her during the game, she's amazingly photogenic.
svet4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog