The Big NCAA Pool is back...

Hello All,

I set up the "Big" NCAA pool again this year if you are interested. This is not a bracket pool, but a 10x10 with a chance to win something in every game of the tournament. Check it out: NCAA Pool.

NUZZI

For clarification since a couple of people have asked, the play-in games are not part of the payouts.

I am not a math guy but unlike football scores, does it really make a difference what numbers you get?

I got 8 lower seed and 3 higher seed. I don't have a clue why these numbers would be worse than any other combos.

The only real difference is if you get like numbers. Because games cannot end in a tie, you have have fewer chances to win. And, checking out Tom's link, the stats show that. Of course, the big winners in the SB pools this year won on 3-3, so...

The only real difference is if you get like numbers. Because games cannot end in a tie, you have have fewer chances to win. And, checking out Tom's link, the stats show that. Of course, the big winners in the SB pools this year won on 3-3, so...
Good point.

I was the lucky duck who had a final score of 3-0 and lost $1250 on that last field goal.