The Big Lead Top 25 | The Boneyard

The Big Lead Top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Way early for this kind of speculation but I would currently have us in the 25-30 range. This would jump to 10-15 if we get Gibbs.

Reaction Score
Always fun to these preseason rankings move around. I agree with the other posters if/once Sterling commits I would expect every major preseason poll to have us solidly in the top 20. I'm on pins and needles with Gibbs right now
along with the rest of us. God I want next season to start already.

Reaction Score
Has dook ever had a pre-season ranking (any poll) outside the top 10? Kansas always seem to appear up there as well.

Reaction Score
Has dook ever had a pre-season ranking (any poll) outside the top 10? Kansas always seem to appear up there as well.

To their credit, they are always top ten to end the season too. Not so much for UNC recently.​

Reaction Score
the starting five is as good as any in the country. Now if we get gibbs, the bench gets bolstered with star guard adams. Need to see this team on the floor asap.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'd rather not start the season on any top ten list. Unless we are a returning top five team, being on any top 25 list has been the kiss of death.

Earn it.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
the starting five is as good as any in the country. Now if we get gibbs, the bench gets bolstered with star guard adams. Need to see this team on the floor asap.
We need someone to score the ball. We were the 257th best school (pts/game) - I'll rip my hair out if we're under 65 a game again.

Reaction Score
We need someone to score the ball. We were the 257th best school (pts/game) - I'll rip my hair out if we're under 65 a game again.
Scoring should be up with 30 second shot clock and addition of Miller alone. Often times last year we were playing 3 on 5 offensively because of lack of scoring options but Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, Miller can seemingly all create for themselves and score. Amida needs to work on his low post game to improve his ability to create for himself - which I believe he will this summer as he adds strength and polishes up his low post game.

Reaction Score
Scoring should be up with 30 second shot clock and addition of Miller alone. Often times last year we were playing 3 on 5 offensively because of lack of scoring options but Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, Miller can seemingly all create for themselves and score. Amida needs to work on his low post game to improve his ability to create for himself - which I believe he will this summer as he adds strength and polishes up his low post game.
The addition of Miller certainly helps but every school in the country will be scoring more because of the new shot clock, not just us.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Rankings from the single worst sports site on the internet combined with the single worst 'writer'. I think the word for that is synergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom