The Big East Tournament is off my agenda | The Boneyard

The Big East Tournament is off my agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With the combination of the BE presidents prohibiting us from playing and the vast majority of the tournament participants on their way out the door and this being the last year at MSG and all of the undercurrent including the weasel Boeheim supposedly virgorously lobbying against our entry into the ACC, I can't even stomach the thought of watching one minute of this empty exercise. There is so much more good post-season conference tournament hoops available I just refuse to waste my time. I hope that UConn fans everywhere,wherever they are, find better things to do.

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE BULLS!!!

Reaction Score
That was my decision too. I hope Seton Hall wins the whole thing.

Reaction Score
Yup. Skipping it this year in protest. It's hard to watch when Uconn gets knocked out early anyway. I'll be so much more productive at work this year!

Reaction Score
With the combination of the BE presidents prohibiting us from playing and the vast majority of the tournament participants on their way out the door and this being the last year at MSG and all of the undercurrent including the weasel Boeheim supposedly virgorously lobbying against our entry into the ACC, I can't even stomach the thought of watching one minute of this empty exercise. There is so much more good post-season conference tournament hoops available I just refuse to waste my time. I hope that UConn fans everywhere,wherever they are, find better things to do.

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE BULLS!!!
I hope the final is USF-DePaul and USF wins the title 32-31.

Reaction Score
I live in the city and you couldn't pay me to go. Already turned down free Tuesday night session

Reaction Score
I might watch some of the Nat'l Championship game, but otherwise not one second of CBB after our last game - not the bracket show, nothing. Won't even fill one out for fun!

Reaction Score
Me too f 'em. I hope not one UCONN fan is in that building. Place will be a wake. And not an Irish one.

Reaction Score
I probably won't watch as much as usual and I'm definitely not going but I will still watch and some and wont miss any of the ncaa tournament. I am huge college basketball fan, not just a uconn fan

Reaction Score
I'd watch a title game or final four game consisting of some combination of these teams:
  • Gonzaga
  • Butler
  • VCU
  • New Mexico
  • Saint Louis
  • Louisiana Tech
  • Saint Mary's
  • Creighton
  • Middle Tennessee
  • Akron
  • Belmont
  • Colorado State
Something tells me I'm not going to be watching the national title game.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I'm skipping both the BE tourney and NCAA tourney. As another poster indicated, I turned down free tickets as well. Let's repay the BE teams for all of their support, with empty seats and not a penny of our hard earned money. UCONN has always been a big draw for them and made the BE what it is but that was worth nothing to them. Let's show them what a tourney is like without our support.

Reaction Score
Will the attendence of the tournament be affected and by how much? There are usually seats to be had in a normal year.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not watching cbb after final game! I hope MSG is a ghost town.

Reaction Score
Ill be watching NFL Free Agency over the tournament

Reaction Score
Will the attendence of the tournament be affected and by how much? There are usually seats to be had in a normal year.
We lost in the first round for several years in a row before winning it two years, ago. The tournament does go on without us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom